Too many goodbyes, but I can tell this weekend will be a good one! We are going to celebrate with Marianne and Mati as it is their last weekend in Vancouver!
We are bringing back our infamous pub and club night this Saturday night and you are all invited! Don’t you feel so special!
This is your last chance to say goodbye to the girls and tell them all the things you’ve always wanted, but were too shy to. Even if you don’t know them, you should come and meet the rest of the INTERNeX crew!
- Where? The Pint Public House, 455 Abbott Street (closest to Stadium-Chinatown Skytrain Stn)
- When? Saturday, December 1st @ 7pm
- Cost? Our strategy is to avoid line and cover ($10!), grab some dinner and get the party started.
Join our event on Facebook and let’s make it a night we will never forget!
SANTA CLAUS PARADE!
Cure your hang over on Sunday by going to the 9th annual Santa Claus Parade this Sunday! Santa is visiting early so let your inner child out! I mean, he is real, isn’t he?
The parade starts at 1PM, but starting from 10:30AM in front of the Vancouver Art Gallery, there will be a Food Bank drop-off zone, gingerbread decorating station, and musical and dancing performances! You can also write letters to Santa, YAY!
- Where? Downtown Vancouver – The parade will start at West Georgia and Broughton, travel east along West Georgia and finish at Howe and Davie.
- When? Sunday, December 2, @ 1PM
For more information, check out the website HERE.
THE PEAK OF CHRISTMAS – GROUSE MOUNTAIN
They have numerous Christmas themed activities, but my favorite ones are the outdoor ice skating rink, mountaintop sleigh rides and your chance to visit two REAL reindeers named Dancer and Vixen.
- Where? Grouse Mountain (MAP)
- When? Now until December 24th @ 9AM -10PM.
- Cost? $39.95 Skyride tickets (Expensive, I know, but so worth it! )
For more information on the activities, visit the website HERE.