The picture of this week is made at Bowen Island. This is a small Island in Vancouver, 20 minutes away from Horseshoe Bay if you take the ferry. I went with my sister to Bowen Island, to do some hiking! it is very beautiful and the people are very friendly!
– There live only 3,501 people on the Island.
– The main activities that you can do on the Island are Kayaking, Golfing, Hiking, and cycling.
– It is save to hike on the Island, because there are no bears!
– The people who live on the Island are always willing enough to pull over and pick up tourists who are hiking.
– At the Island are no lampposts, therefore the inhabitants use flashlights in the nights.
Do you have a great picture? Yes? You can send your picture to email@example.com. The best picture will be posted as ‘picture of the week’ and the maker of this picture will win a great price!