We have some great events coming up!
Halloween is coming and INTERNeX and their Staffhouse want to celebrate this spooky event with together with YOU!!
The Theme is of course: Come as frightening as possible
The person who is wearing the most original outfit will win a great prize, namely:
2 nights accommodation in a 1 bedroom unit and breakfast for 2 people in the Delta lodge at Kananaskis
So be creative and show your best outfit!
Date:29th October 2011 (This Saturday)
1549 West 34th avenue, Vancouver
Price: FREE ENTRANCE
There will be free finger-food for everyone!
We hope to see you all at the awesome Halloween Staffhouse Party!
And there is also another trip going on!!
We are planing a 4 Day “Ski Louise Adventure Tour” Trip to the Rockies and want YOU to join!
You will get the chance to spend three nights at the “Great Divide Lodge”
And there are several highlights waiting just for YOU!
Here is just a little overview about what you will experience:
Lake Louise, the most famous Canadian lake where you get the chance to skate over the see, take a hike around or even over the lake!
Apres Ski, a huge Party after Skiing
Banff, the most famous mountain village waits for you at night! 😉
4 National Parks!
A Secluded Lodge away from the Crowds
1. Day, Depature from Vancouver to the Lodge, while driving trough Kamloops and 3 National Parks.
2. Day, Breakfast and then YOU choose, if you go Skiing or take Cross Country Ski Tour, Dog Sledding or Snowshoeing. After that Apres Ski!!
3. Day, After Breakfast YOU can choose again. Skiing or Sightseeing through Banff and after that you will have the chance to visit the famous Chateaux Lake Louise where you can try to Ice Skate or you go for a Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride! In the evening then again Apres Ski!
4.Day, Breakfast and then heading back to Vancouver.
So the Tour includes:
– 3 Night at the Great Divide Lodge
– 2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners
– A crazy, funny and crazy (we know that’s doubled, but trust us, he is really crazy, in a funny and great way 😉 )
– All Tips and Taxes
– All park fees
– Departure: 7:00am on the 25th November at Seymour and Cordova opposite sidewalk way of the Skytrain Waterfront&Seabus Station
– Arrival: Expected at 6:00pm in Vancouver on the 28th November
What to bring:
– Warm Boots
– Ski equipment if you have one
– Warm cloths (warm jacket, gloves, hat ect.)
For reservations, just send us an Email and we will tell you the details how to pay and how much. For any questions, you can also Email us. The Email address is email@example.com.
Hope to see a lot of you guys