To all the folks out there,
There are great Events going on with INTERNeX and today we want to present them for you 🙂
The first event we want to present to you is the “INTERNeX Ice Skating Fun Thrill”
The City of Vancouver gives everyone the chance to go Ice skating for FREE! And this in the middle of Vancouver Downtown, Robson Square.
The only thing you have to pay for are the skates if you don’t have your own.
So we would like to invite you to join us to have fun with the complete INTERNeX Student-Family. Afterwards we want to go with you into a warm and safe place to heal our bruises with a relaxing drink or two 😉
Location: Robson Square (Howe Street & Robson Street)
Date: Friday 11th November 2011
Price to Rent Skates: $3 on-site
Hope to see you guys there soon 🙂
The Next Event is our Rockies Ski Lake Louise Trip
Last week we told you what you can do on this trip and this week we would like o talk with you about some numbers 🙂 But first of all a little review:
1. Day, departure from Vancouver to the Lodge, while driving trough Kamloops and 3 National Parks.
2. Day, Breakfast and then YOU choose, if you go Skiing or take Cross Country Ski Tour, Dog Sledding or Snowshoeing. After that Apres Ski!!
3. Day, After Breakfast YOU can choose again. Skiing or Sightseeing through Banff and after that you will have the chance to visit the famous Chateau Lake Louise where you can try to Ice Skate or you go for a Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride! In the evening then again Apres Ski!
4.Day, Breakfast and then heading back to Vancouver.
So the Tour includes:
– 3 Night at the Great Divide Lodge
– 2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners
– A crazy, funny and crazy (we know that’s doubled, but trust us, he is really crazy, in a funny and great way )
– All Tips and Taxes
– All park fees
– Departure: 7:00am on the 25th November at Seymour and Cordova opposite sidewalk way of the Skytrain Waterfront&Seabus Station
– Arrival: Expected at 6:00pm in Vancouver on the 28th November
What to bring:
– Warm Boots
– Ski equipment if you have one
– Warm cloths (warm jacket, gloves, hat ect.)
For reservations, just send us an Email and we will tell you the details how to pay and how much. For any questions, you can also Email us. The Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
The tour starts at $319 but as you read you can add amazing features such as:
- Dog sled Tour $320 for 2 people
- Ice Skating $10.50
- Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride $30
- Cross country Ski (Ski’s, Boots and Poles Package) must Ski in groups of two or more for only $22
And of course there is the possibility to Ski or Board and you can get a whole equipment to rent:
- A Day at World famous Lake Louise Ski grounds for only $75
- Ski or Snowboard $35 for a Day
- High Performance Ski or SB $45 for a Day
- Ski or SB Lessons & Rental Package $140
- Jacket Rental for $10 for a Day
- Pants Rental for $10 for a Day
Suite 200-211 Columbia Street
Vancouver BC -V6A 2R5-
Phone: +1 (604) 662 8149