This week we want to present you our Lake Louise Event probably the last time, cause we will leave next week on Friday already and the trip may be sold out by then.
So if you are really interested, we would like you to send us an Email as soon as possible to email@example.com to apply write away!
So here again the Tour overview:
1. Day, Depature from Vancouver to the Lodge, while driving trough Kamloops and 3 National Parks.
2. Day, Breakfast and then YOU choose, if you go Skiing or take Cross Country Ski Tour, Dog Sledding or Snowshoeing. After that Apres Ski!!
3. Day, After Breakfast YOU can choose again. Skiing or Sightseeing through Banff and after that you will have the chance to visit the famous Chateaux Lake Louise where you can try to Ice Skate or you go for a Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride! In the evening then again Apres Ski!
4.Day, Breakfast and then heading back to Vancouver.
Sounds awesome ehy?! So what does the tour now all include?:
– 3 Night at the Great Divide Lodge
– 2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners
– A crazy, funny and crazy (we know that’s doubled, but trust us, he is really crazy, in a funny and great way 😉 )
– All Tips and Taxes
– All park fees
When do you guys start:
– Departure: 7:00am on the 25th November at Seymour and Cordova opposite sidewalk way of the Skytrain Waterfront&Seabus Station
– Arrival: Expected at 6:00pm in Vancouver on the 28th November
What to bring:
– Warm Boots
– Ski equipment if you have one
– Warm cloths (warm jacket, gloves, hat ect.)
For reservations, just send us an Email and we will tell you the details how to pay and how much. For any questions, you can also Email us. The Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
The tour starts at $319 but don’t forget, you can add amazing features such as:
- Dog sled Tour $320 for 2people
- Ice Skating $10.50
- Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride $30
- Cross country Ski (Ski’s, Boots and Poles Package) must Ski in grops of two or more for only $22
And of course there is the possibility to Ski an Board and you can get a whole equipment to rent:
- A Day at World famous Lake Louise Ski grounds for only $75
- Ski or Snowboard $35 for a Day
- High Performance Ski or SB $45 for a Day
- Ski or SB Lessons & Rental Package $140
- Jacket Rental for $10 for a Day
- Pants Rental for $10 for a Day
So if you want to rent some equipment, please come to our office and we will give you a “application Form” which you fill in with all the details concerning what you want to rent and what shoe size you have. When you hen arrive at the Lode in Lake louise, you will find your equipment ready to go 🙂
So we hope to here soon from you and are all looking forward to that awesome Event!