Today I would like to tell you some interesting about the city of Vancouver! Test how much you already know about Vancouver!
Did you know that Vancouver……
- is the largest film production center in North-America after Los Angeles and New York City?
- attracts 15 million tourists every year and that is one of the biggest tourist attractions in British Columbia?
- was ranked number 1 most livable cities in the world in 2009?
- is only 125 years old?
- has the mildest climate in Canada (along with Victoria)?
- is one of the few cities where you can ski and swim on the same day?
- ‘s residents are called Vancouverities
- Vancouver has a large Asian population. Over the last decade, the majority of immigrants have come from Asian countries. Especially Chinese people.
- has more than 200 parks and that Stanley Park is the city’s first park?
Tell us how much you knew already by leaving a comment below 🙂
Have a great Sunday!
INTERNeX International Exchange
Suite 200-211 Columbia Street
Vancouver BC -V6A 2R5-
Phone: +1 (604) 662 8149
4 thoughts on “10 Fun Facts about Vancouver”
i knew 9 outta 10
Me too 🙂
Maarten and Simon! Great that you both knew 9 out of 10! Which one did not you know?
Well I knew that we have a lot of tourists coming to Vancouver, but did not know that we have more than 15Million visitors 😀