Well guys! Finally, this weekend we will go to Vancouver Island to visit Victoria! We are really excited with the idea of spent two days in the capital of BC. Normally the people make a one day trip, but we prefer to go without stress, visit the most number of places possible and enjoy the Victoria nightlife. So, first, a few fun facts about this city!
– Bananas could grow in certain parts of Victoria, because is the sunniest place in British Columbia.
– It’s called the “City of Gardens”. You can imagine why!
– The city is full of students, who come to attend the University of Victoria, Camosun College, Royal Roads University, and other institutes.
– Nelly Furtado is from Victoria. I don’t know why, but I was sure she was from Latinoamerica.
– Pamela Anderson is from Ladysmith (very close to Victoria).
And the biggest fun fact, all the fun that we will have there! Take a look to the itinerary!
– 7:00 am: Meet at Waterfront Station Main
– 12:30 am: arrive to Victoria
– Royal BC Museum
– Visit the most emblematic places in Downtown Victoria: the Inner Harbor, Fairmont Empress Hotel, Parliament Buildings, Chinatown, Fan Tan Alley…
– Dinner and visit the best pubs in Victoria.
– Sleep at the Hi-Victoria
– Craigdarroch Castle
– Best ice-cream in Victoria
– Beacon Hill Park, Mile Zero and Terry Fox Memorial
– 5:41 pm: Leave Victoria
– 9:30-10 pm: Arrive to Vancouver
Please don’t forget to bring:
– Proof of medical insurance
– Government Photo ID (passport) & Student ID
– Rain and warm clothes
– Night attire
– Monthly pass if you have
You can contact us here:
Clara: +1 778 251 8448
Mercedes: +1 778 859 7626
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to leave us a message!