Heey guys:) It’s Sunday again, so time to safe some money!!
Keep your eyes open next Thursday, October 23, for a partial solar eclipse. You’ll be able to see it in much of North America and here in Vancouver we’ll have the front row seats to watch this amazing astronomical event. A total eclipse will not be seen but the eclipse at its peak will reach a maximum coverage of 66 per cent.
Of course it depends on the weather, if we’ll be able to see this spectacle.
Here the solar eclipse schedule for Vancouver:
- 1:33 p.m. – Partial solar eclipse begins, with the moon touching the edge of the sun
- 2:58 p.m. – Maximum eclipse reached
- 4:17 p.m. – Partial eclipse ends, with the moon leaving the edge of the sun
- 6:07 p.m. – Sunset
Mention this tips:
- Do not look directly at the sun at any point of the event: this can cause permanent eye damage.
- Do not stack your eyes with multiple sunglasses, this won’t work and you’ll put your eyes at risk.
- Have a look at this page
Best thing–> you can watch to this rare astronomical event for free!!
Hope you had a great weekend, enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
INTERNeX International Exchange
Suite 2077, 2079 – 88 West Pender Street
Vancouver, Canada -V6B 6N9-