Here are 11 (because 10 wasn’t enough) reasons why you should join the trip to the Rocky Mountains with INTERNeX:
- Explore Canada’s marvellous nature, you wouldn’t want to go back home without having visited the famous Rockies, would you? It is a once in a lifetime experience.
- Visit the Jewel of the Canadian Rockies and take the perfect selfie at Lake Moraine and its beautiful turquoise-tinted water in the background.
- Bet you have not seen more than 3 of the animals listed below… This trip is the perfect opportunity to check all of these off your list.
- A moose
- A bighorn sheep
- Mountain goat kids
- A grizzly bear
- An elk
- A pika
- A cougar
- A pine marting
- A coyote
- A Caribou
- A black bear
- A white tailed deer
- A mule deer
- Capture the brilliance of rainbow-hued Athabasca Falls’ spray or the dazzling sheets of ice suspended from jagged rock on film!
- Enjoy a real authentic and oh so typical Canadian barbecue.
- You will sleep (or not) in one of the Mountain View cabins.
- Hear the wolves howl and howl with them while we visit the wolf sanctuary.
- Meet loads of new fun people who will join the same tour on the same bus, and perhaps you’ll meet the love of your life.
- More importantly: spend some amazing time with your fellow INTERNeX’ers.
- Order shots with your new friends in Banff’s best nightclub on Saturday
- After-Rockies reunion party organized on Wednesday May 20 in cooperation with West Trek.
To get a glimpse of what you will be seeing on the tour, click here for a video.
Now how could you possibly have any excuse for not joining?!
Check the Facebook event for more information.
Visit the INTERNeX office to sign up!