Alright it’s on! We’ve confirmed the campground for our trip on the second weekend of July (10th-12th).
We’re going to Klahanie Campground at Shannon Falls!
Shannon Falls Provincial Park is located about an hour drive north from Downtown Vancouver. There are hiking trails, chances to view wildlife and extremely beautiful sceneries.
Currently, we are preparing the equipment needed for our camping trip. As it stands, our calculations will put the 2-night trip at:
• 130$ per person for all INTERNeXers
• 135$ per person for all Non-INTERNeXers
The price includes:
• Campground reservations
• Sleeping bags
• Foam mattresses
• Food (burgers, hotdogs, sandwiches, etc)
So, no worries. We’ve got you covered!
All you have to bring is:
• Your passport (for transportation with Greyhound)
• A copy of your passport (just in case)
• Your happy camper face
• And most importantly anticipation for fun
Let us know if you’re interested in coming along by joining the event on Facebook here
Keep your eyes peeled for more details on the trip.