Ok, all the people know, Vancouver is an expensive city. But with our “Smart Saver” guide, you can take notes about our little tips to keep your budget safe. Today, we are going to talk about cheap places to buy souvenirs.
In every trip there are three fundamental things to do:
– Enjoy and try to visit the most places as possible
– Take pictures to show to the people how amazing is your trip
– Buy souvenirs for the family and friends
But sometimes souvenirs can be really expensive… and a lot of people usually wait to the last moment, inside the airport, to buy gifts. But come on, this is not very correct and you know that.
But firstly, which kind of souvenir are more commons?
– A cap or a t-shirt with Canada written on it.
– Something with a maple leaf
– Something with a reindeer or a bear
– Something with the Canadian Flag
And secondly, where can you go to buy them?
Canada Store: It’s a super cheap supermarket. There is some cool stuff that you can buy there! And after Canada Day they have amazing discounts, so take advantage of them!
It’s impossible to find in Downtown, but you can check the different locations here.
But if this store is pretty far away for you, there a lot of shops in Downtown. Water Street (Downtown) is a fantastic place to buy souvenirs!