It’s PuB NiGHT again and we will storm the Railway Club to celebrate Tobias last PuB NiGHT in Vancouver! It’s one of Vancouver’s oldest bars, in business since the 1930s! Every day they host music events and that even since 1981. Over the years some artists have had their big break, playing in the ‘Rail’ and the tradition lives on today as new acts as well as current favorites continue to perform on stage.
The Railway Club’s food menu offers a wide variety for every appetite served at reasonable prices ($6.95 – $9.95) with regular daily specials featuring:
- Homemade seasonal soup of the day
- Delicious salads
- Melt-in-your-mouth burgers, like the famous “De-Railer”
- Lots of vegetarian options!
- Classic sandwiches, like the mighty Reuben
- Super appetizers, including the always popular Nachos
- Great Daily Specials (Chicken Curry, Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Seasonal Pastas, Fish Cakes, Quiche)
Regarding the drinks ^^ Besides their selection of micro brews on tap, you should try one of the house specialties, like for example the ‘Espresso Martini’!
Tomorrow they have several artists performing on stage and since we will be there early, admission is free! The night is going to start with the Savants and later on you can listen to live hip hop with Whiskaz. However, pay attention. The later you arrive, the more likely it is that you have to pay an entrance fee.
The ‘Rail’ is located is on the northeast corner of Dunsmuir and Seymour, above 7-11 with easy access to public transit.
The Railway Club
579 Dunsmuir Street
See you there,