New Year, new life… that’s what people say! This time of the year is the perfect time to plan some changes, to think about what you want to do next, to make some good purposes for the future…What are yours?
1) Almost everyone wants to become healthier, do more sport, and eat better… Of course! We all want to look hot but the problem is that work out and veggies are not that “fun” as fast food and TV
2) Save money. We all want to have a lot of money in our accounts…but it’s so difficult to say no to a beautiful dress, to some drinks with friends…oh expensive good life!
3) Traveling… I can do that! Yes for sure! I prefer this one that the previous one!
4) Be a better person, help the other… There is nothing bad is this purpose!
5) Quit smoking, or stop drinking coffee or any kind of vice! Similar to number 1, easy to say difficult to do… but at least try!
6) Get a job or a better job…Mm for sure! We need to keep optimist and try, fail, try, fail, try and get!
7) Be in love! Probably the most difficult one! It’s a risk, but if you don’t try you don’t win!
Ok now it’s time to write down your personal purposes! Sometimes is not easy to get them but the only way to change your life and improve yourself is having dreams and goals, so even it’s just a classic, I will keep doing my own personal purposes for New Year!
Enjoy your day,
INTERNeX International Exchange
Suite 200 – 211 Columbia Street
Vancouver BC -V6A 2R5-
Phone: +1 (604) 662 8149