So you think you can cross Vancouver off your list as “been there done that”? I have gathered 5 things I am sure you have not done yet and might still be a lot of fun!
1. First up you can go on a tour where you get an insight into Vancouver’s darker side. Murder, prostitution, and the drug trade, it is all a part of the tour. The tour is organized by the Vancouver Police Museum’s “Sins of the City” walking tour.
2. Do you like to sing and show of your skills to people who really appreciate it? Then maybe you should try one of the many Japanese-style karaoke bar’s around Vancouver.
3. With summer knocking at the door it is time to get into that wonderful nature and experience “the real Canada”. One way is to go hike, another one is the Zipline between the mountains at Grouse Mountain. With a top speed of 80 kilometres per hour it is sure to get your adrenaline up.
4. Have you always dreamt of mastering a sword? Then you are definitely in the right place! Learn how to master sword arts such as the rapier, side sword, sword and shield, and long sword at Academie Duello.
5. It is dificult not to fall in love with Sushi while living in Vancouver, but the Japanese food and drink culture has much more to offer. Sample three different types of locally handcrafted sake at Osake on Granville Island.
There you go, a few tips for those of you, who are looking for a different Vancouver experience.
INTERNeX International Exchange
Suite 200-211 Columbia Street
Vancouver BC -V6A 2R5-
Phone: +1 (604) 662 8149