Following Twitter attentively, we figured out that some of our (potential) guests would like to know more about the most important facts about Vancouver: Food, Activities, Transportation and Wi-Fi!
Here is a list of our suggestions to you so your stay in Vancouver will be unforgettable!
Where to eat in Vancouver?
Following Twitter, we discovered that some people would like to know more about good restaurants where they can eat during their stay in Vancouver. Due to the fact that the INTERNeX office has been located in the heart of the city for more than 10 years, we are experts in delicious and affordable dining!
- The Blarney Stone: A mix of authentic Irish food and dishes with a modern and international flare.
- The old Spaghetti Factory: Great and fresh Italian food for a reasonable price.
- Taiko on Denman: Traditional Japanese fine-dining at its best with a great all-you-can-eat offer! Super fresh!
- Cloud 9 Revolving Restaurant: A must do! Delicious food combined with a 360 Degree stunning view over Vancouver! Great prices with many discounts.
- The Lamplighter: Located in the heart of Gastown with great typical Canadian food at a reasonable price.
- The Black Frog: From hearty classics to healthier West Coast fare, one of those rare places where “pub food” and “good food” mean the same thing.
What to do in Vancouver?
Whenever you have free time, you should definitely visit the following attractions in Vancouver, in order to make your stay in the city as memorable as possible. Remember, it is the most liveable city in the world! Not without a reason…
How to get around?
As probably most of our guests will be in Vancouver for the first time, we want to make sure that you don’t get lost!
- For schedules and maps of public transportation, just check Vancouver’s Translink website.
- You want to know how much a ticket cost? Find more information here.
How to stay on call?
Even when you are abroad you need to stay contactable for everyone, right? But how much does it cost to keep in touch with each other when you are abroad? Rates can be pretty high…
Here is some information for our German guests.
Prices may vary depending on the provider and the country you are from.
Nevertheless, in world where the Internet is communication tool #1 it is so easy in Vancouver to check your mails, even if you don’t have a Canadian data plan for your cell phone. In almost every coffee shop and other public buildings you can access free Wi-Fi Internet! So you can check your mails, send photos from your trip to your loved ones, or keep yourself updated about the latest updates on the INTERNeX Class of 2011!
Even better: You will have free-wifi during the INTERNeX Class of 2011 Event at the Blarney Stone!
If you didn’t register for the event yet, catch up and sign up today to be part of a night full of fun and networking opportunities!
The INTERNeX Team
INTERNeX International Exchange Suite
200-211 Columbia Street Vancouver BC -V6A 2R5-
Phone: +1 (604) 662 8149