Only 2 more nights till we are going to the Rockies! We have been giving you a lot of information over the last couple of weeks, so make sure to read our previous blog posts if you want to know more. This time we are giving you some practical information.
On Friday we are meeting at Tim Hortons at 6.45 AM. The bus will leave from there or from the other side of the road, but we will see that as soon as we get there. Please make sure to be on time, as the bus will leave at 7 AM. As we are not in charge of the tour we can’t make a whole bus wait if you are not on time. However, if for some reason you are delayed, please contact us so we can share this with our tour guide.
Make sure not to forget to bring:
– Your passport
– Medical insurance card
– Medication if necessary
– Bathing suit, so you can join us for the Polar Wolf Swim
– Good walking shoes
– Clothes for both warm and cold weather, as it can become quite cold in the night
– Enough money to avoid credit/debit card problems
– Toiletries such as shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste etc.
– Camera for all the beautiful pictures you are going to take
– Bug spray
– Phone charger
Below you can see a small overview of our schedule and the packing list:
If you have any more questions, then you can always contact us. I hope to see you all on PuB NiGHT!